NN Investment Partners is the asset manager of NN Group, a publicly traded corporation and is headquartered in The Hague, The Netherlands. NN IP employs around 1,000 staff and has offices in 15 countries, servicing clients across Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia and the Middle East. As the stand-alone asset manager of NN Group, we manage €276 billion in assets for our clients. Through active management and sustainable solutions, we create value for our stakeholde
NN IP cooperates closely with private individuals, pension funds, insurers, family offices, independent financial advisers and banks to achieve their financial goals. Our clients expect, and rightly so, the best service we can provide them. We strongly believe that we can do so by engaging in continuous dialogue, being a true partner for our clients and making their challenges our challenges. NN IP is committed to close cooperation, co-development and alignment of our interests with all stakeholders. We therefore provide a wide range of products and solutions, including:
- A broad array of fixed income, equity, real asset and multi-asset capabilities;
- Customized solutions tailored to specific client needs (including localized mutual funds and segregated accounts);
- Tailored insurance strategies and pension solutions for both individuals and companies such as ‘Mijn Pensioen’ and ‘Essentie Pensioen’;
- Fiduciary services and balance sheet management;
- Manager selection, portfolio construction and monitoring through its subsidiary Altis;
- Direct execution solutions for private investors such as FitVermogen.nl in the Netherlands and similar platforms in Poland and the Czech Republic.Being a partner means different things to different people. Some look for deep economic insight; others want simplicity in the complex world of finance. NN IP helps to educate and empower: demystifying, bringing clarity, providing fit-for-purpose solutions, and commits to being a partner over the long term.
Your career developmentWe commit to fostering a global entrepreneurial playing field that enables you to make an impact and outperform continuously, no matter your position in the company. NN IP is a challenging and ambitious place to work as much as it is caring and supportive. The path to success is to put our clients first and leverage on each other’s unique talents and expertise.Special support for new employees coming from outside The Netherlands
Special support for new employees coming from outside The Netherlands
Moving to The Netherlands can have a substantial impact on both your personal and professional life. Our foreign local policy aims to smooth the transition to the Netherlands for you and your family, by facilitating the move both financially and non-financially. This also enables you to focus on your new professional career as soon as possible.We commit to fostering a global entrepreneurial playing field that enables you to make an impact and outperform continuously, no matter your position in the company. NN IP is a challenging and ambitious place to work as much as it is caring and supportive. The path to success is to put our clients first and leverage on each other’s unique talents and expertise.
If you have specific expertise that is unavailable or scarce on the Dutch labour market, you may be eligible for a special expense reimbursement: the 30% ruling. This means that 30% of your wages will be paid as a tax-free allowance. We assist employees in applying for this 30% ruling.