Talent Management & Strategic Workforce Management
The portfolio consists of the area's talent management and strategic workforce management. The expert focuses on all aspects of global talent management (identification, succession, etc.) in combination with developing strategic workforce management by providing expertise in the field of predictive analyses, statistics and scenario modelling.
The focus of the role is to (help) design and contribute to deliver of the NN Talent Strategy and agenda defined by 3 pillars:
- Ensure right leaders to deliver our business agenda
- Build a strong leadership pipeline (internal and external)
- Maximize all employee’s potential to contribute and grow in NN
While the role has a global scope, it is a key that the TM Expert works collaboratively and empowers NN businesses to deliver on the above goals.
You will be part of the Human Capital Development team, which is part of the NN Group HR Headoffice.
The centre is responsible for the development of tools , guidelines and specific solutions for the following key areas:
- Leadership Branding & Learning ;
- Talent Management and Strategic Workforce Management;
- Traineeship (programme development and trainee management);
- Employer Branding/Employee Value Proposition (EVP) & Communication;
- Diversity & Engagement;
- Performance Management.
The Human Capital Development team works in close collaboration with various NN businesses through virtual teams. This setup is geared to letting staff around the world collaborate in fields of expertise regardless of time and place, according to the agile principle.
- Building and enhancing a consistent TM approach and framework together with a virtual team of talent managers, HR business partners and HR experts
- Developing strategic workforce management by providing expertise in the field of predictive analyses, statistics and scenario modelling.
- Overseeing the NN Group key talent pipelines (from key role to early career) together with businesses (BU in lead). Co-managing and monitoring the performance and development (skills and experience) of a select portfolio of key talents.
- Leading projects on talent management, building next level talent management for NN internally and externally. Providing advice and thought leadership in all areas of talent management to BU HR colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, master’s degree preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in designing and delivering programs on a global and international level
- Experience in effectively and successfully managing vendor relationships
- Stakeholder management,
- Planning & organisation skills,
- Entrepreneurship and business driven,
- Innovation/out of the box thinking is a plus
- Affinity with data and predictive analytics
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 10 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org , of +31 6 82 999 606 .