For our Cloud Services & Hosting organization we are looking for am IT Service manager with proven track record in managing external suppliers. This person would be responsible for managing both supplier and internal customer in the Mainframe/AS400 domain. Each platform is managed by a different supplier. Currently due to additional outsourcing the job is extra challenging. The job is based in Rotterdam/The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Ensuring SLA’s are met by suppliers;
- Ensuring Customer satisfaction;
- Ensuring security controls are in place and deviations are followed up and acted upon;
- Ensuring charging upon usage to internal customers;
- Driving (financial) improvements;
- Act as operational escalation channel for customers and suppliers;
- Perform risk management for both platform in cooperation with suppliers;
- Perform regular formal assurance with suppliers.
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields (or equivalent experience) required;
- At least seven (7) years' working experience;
- Experience with ITIL, preferably certified;
- Knowledge in and experience with IT outsourcing;
- Good knowledge about security in large enterprise financial environments;
- Experience in managing external supplier;
- Good organisational sensitivity;
- Experience in Servicemanagement role;
- Preferrably experience in managing As400 and Mainframe environments;
- Broad IT knowledge;
We offer you
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly changing IT environment;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment.
Are you interested in this position? please apply directly online. for more information about the application process, or position, please contact Hugo van Zelm van Eldik at 070 513 80 67.