NN Re is a small organization in NN Group with around 65 people from more than 25 different countries. It offers the best of both worlds, exposure to large and complex financial solutions, but with a small, start-up alike company.
We are looking for a (Senior) DevOps Application & Process Engineer to help NN Re in supporting and enhancing the core reinsurance and hedging platforms in the cloud (Azure).
To be successful in this job, you need to have experience in running IT processes (ITIL), supporting complex systems and have a good understanding of the underlying components such as operating systems, databases, network, etc. You will work closely with IT colleagues, external system vendors
- Cooperate with users, developers and software vendors to troubleshoot and resolve incidents, plan implementation of changes and coordinate releases
- Ensure system availability according to SLAs, integrity of data and continuity of data processing
- Ensure up to date IT reporting and accuracy of CMDB
- Support platforms deployed to Azure cloud and underlying components, inc. Windows Server, MS SQL, .NET and java based application servers
- Support integration mechanisms NN Re platforms and external systems / providers
- Supports test planning and execution
- Continuously look for areas to simplify / improve / automate
Required skills and experience
- Experience in building / supporting complex solutions, preferably in a financial institutions
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes
- Strong analysis and solution design skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Spoken and written English.
Additional useful skills / experience:
- Hands-on experience in programming (preferably C#) and scripting
- Experience in deploying solutions to Azure cloud
- Experience working with distributed systems used in complex mathematical/financial modeling
- Analytical thinking
- Team player
- Flexible and open minded, willing to learn
- Enjoys dealing with people, solving problems and working to achieve team objectives
We offer you
- Opportunity to play an important role in driving change within our business
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication
- 36-40 hour workweek
- Work location is The Hague
- Function in job scale 10-11
How to apply
Are you interested in this position, please apply directly online. T
In case you have additional questions about the position or application process, please contact Mina Bahaj senior recruiter, at 06 15 06 62 45, or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about our application process can be found here.