NN Re is a small organization in NN Group with around 65 people from more than 25 different countries. It offers the best of both worlds, exposure to large and complex financial solutions, but with a small, start-up alike company.
We are looking for a (Senior) Azure DevOps engineer to help NN Re in migrating the core reinsurance and hedging platforms to Azure cloud and support / continuously improve the environment afterwards.
- Build and maintain Azure infrastructure (IaaS and PaaS) for reinsurance and hedging platforms
- Support deployed infrastructure, inc. Windows Server, MS SQL, .NET and java based application servers
- Cooperate with developers and packaged-software vendors to troubleshoot and resolve application incidents
- Design and implement security controls
- Continuously look for areas to simplify / improve / automate
Required skills and experience
- Hands-on experience in in supporting and maintaining windows-based infrastructure (Windows Server, IIS, MS SQL)
- Experience in implementing security controls
- Solid skills in scripting
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Spoken and written English
Additional highly desired skills / experience:
- Hands on experience in deploying complex solutions to Azure cloud supported by Microsoft certificates
- Hands-on coding experience (preferably C#)
- Analytical thinking
- Team player
- Flexible and open minded, willing to learn
- Enjoys dealing with people, solving problems and working to achieve team objectives
We offer you
- Opportunity to play an important role in driving change within our business
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication
- 36-40 hour workweek
- Work location is The Hague
- Function in job scale 10-11
How to apply
Are you interested in this position, please apply directly online. T
In case you have additional questions about the position or application process, please contact Mina Bahaj senior recruiter, at 06 15 06 62 45, or via email@example.com.
More information about our application process can be found here.