Product Owner Infrastructure/VMWare
Are you looking for a challenging position in which you are responsible for maintaining and migrating VMWare environments? Are you familiar with the agile way of working and you know how the change to DevOps should take place. Then we are looking for you. The job is based in The Hague, the Netherlands. What we offer:
For our Cloud Services & Hosting organization we are looking for a Product owner VMWare with proven track record in leading large scale virtualized environments. This person would be responsible for strategic migrations and leading operations for VMware based environments across the entire NN organization. The job is based in The Hague, the Netherlands. Main responsibilities:
- Lead the team in further automating, improving and securing the full SDDC stack
- Prioritize and plan improvements the Agile way
- Perform extensive stakeholder management for planning improvements and onboarding customers
- Basic knowledge of: Vsphere, VSAN, NSX, VROPS, Network Insight, Loginsght, SRM, VRA, etc.
- Working closely with various (Product owners of) IT groups such as database, network and security teams, application teams
- Creating and maintaining a vision on the future SDDC together with architecture
- Maintaining the stability of the infrastructure and application landscape by controlled change implementation
- Ensuring security controls are in place and deviations are followed up and acted upon
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields (or equivalent experience) required.
- Very experienced in Agile way of working (scrum)
- At least seven 7 years projectmanagement / productmanagement experience
- Hands-on attitude
- Planning and analytical skills offering us structure in execution
- Extensive experience in working with techies
- Experience with CI/CD
- Strong focus on IT security
- Knowledge of and large practical experience with ITIL
- Knowledgeable on AWS environments
- Must be able to work evenings and/or weekends and/or during change windows outside of normal business hours.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be self-motivated.
- Ability to consult with the customer on business requirements.
- Very strong interpersonal, customer service, result oriented and team building skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation in English (required) and Dutch (preferred)
- Preferred: certified Product Owner and Agile basics
We offer you
- Job scale 10-11, depending on depending on background and experience;
- Good benefits, personal allowances, 8% holiday allowance, pension scheme, health scheme etc;
- A challenging job in The Hague, professional teams and high engineering culture.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have additional questions about the application process, please ask Laurens Brouwer at email@example.com. For more information about the application process, please contact Hugo van Zelm van Eldik at 070-513 80 67.
More information about our application process can be found here.