What do we offer?
Start: Asap till March 2020 (with a chance of prolonging the assignment);
Hours: 40 a week;
Location: The Hague;
Hourly rate: 80 Euro (based on knowledge and experience).
You will come to work in the Institutional Client (scrum) team. They are responsible for developing client reports that they publish on the (NNIP) client portal. The team consists out of 7 members (including scrummaster and product owner) and is a multi-disciplinary team with BAs, business experts and developers. For their solutions they use different types of tooling such as: SSRS, PowerBI, Denodo and AWS.
What we are looking for:
For this position we are searching for a real developer with SSRS development experience, who really wants to contribute to the Institutional Client (scrum) team and be part of it. It's important that you, as a Microsoft Reporting specialist, hit at least four of the following criteria:
* Basic SQL language, & report coding (eg VB or C #) knowledge;
* Microsoft SQL Server reports and sub-report knowledge;
* Familiar with Report manager (report server);
* Familiar with report server database / import tables;
* Sourcing report from different data sources such as SQL tables, Stored procs, SSAS cubes, Denodo etc.;
* SSIS knowledge to schedule report runs etc.;
* Knowledge of dashboarding tools, and ETL like tooling;
* Desire to work on other tooling within a product scrum team.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy? If so, we will be pleased to receive your cv and cover letter including your hourly rate and availability.
Questions? Please send a WhatsApp message to 'Jeanette': 06-11799642.
Are you interested in temporary jobs within NN, but is this not the project for you? Become a member of our LinkedIn Community and stay informed of our temporary assignments. You can also filter on 'Interim' between our vacancies to find all assignments.
Agencies are allowed to, after first contacting the recruiter, provide candidates for this vacancy. Recruiters can be contacted by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on this link to read the conditions for agencies: https://nn-careers.com/nl/voorwaarden-voor-leveranciers-interim-aanvragen/