Manager Offshore Operations
Would you like to live and work in a different culture and at the same time play a critical role in the success of NN? Seek no further!
Your impact as Manager Offshore Operations at NN
The Manager Offshore Operations role is located in India and gives you the opportunity to experience working and living in Pune, the ninth largest city in India. In this role you are the representative of NN’s culture and way of working. Apart from the amazing experience you’ll have by living in India, this is a great role that not only focusses on the different Operations teams of NN, but also gives you exposure to several different departments impacting NN’s offshore model, with you as the linking pin.
Your key responsibilities wil be:
- Overseeing NN’s offshore operations, spanning across 7 different teams of approx. 60 external FTEs in total.
- Playing a lead role in managing projects and changes impacting the offshore model.
- Ensuring the right governance and organizational structures are in place to enable a successful and effective offshore delivery. Actively steer on maximizing efficiencies in offshore processes incl. automation.
- Managing the scope and budget of the contract with NN’s offshore service provider.
- Liaison between the offshore service provider and NN management in The Hague.
- First point of contact for questions, issues and escalations
Here at NN, care is a core value – care for our customers as well as our employees. You care for our customers’ needs, and as your employer, NN cares for yours. We offer great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. For your career development, we offer you:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and internationally)
- In-house training
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator. As a company, we have set up a number of subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive your holiday allowance and year-end bonus with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you.
Critical skills of a Manager Offshore Operations
You are culturally sensitive and have prior experience in working with a remote team
You have a solid understanding of the NN organization, the stakeholder landscape and how the different teams are connected
You have prior experience in managing teams You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, and you are fluent in English, both writing and speaking. You have an eye for detail and combine strong analytical skills with a getting things done mindset
Commit to NN
Are you the one to guide our teams towards a successful agile transformation? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button. Do you have any questions about the job? Then please call Mina Bahaj (Recruiter) via +31 (0)6 15066245.