You are responsible, amongst others, for:
- The purchase and control of groupinsurances for the whole of NN
- Be a trusted advisor for the business units and corporate staff departments
- Optimal balance between conditions and price of the insurance
- Positive relation and interaction with risk carriers and brokers
- Continu improvements on your own work processes
Meet your team
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit Group Operational RiskManagement (GORM). GORM has 14 experienced colleagues working on group oversight and performing 2nd line activities for Corporate Staff departments.
The most important job requirements (experience and skills).
- Academic thinking and working level, at least 7 years of relevant work experience, excellent legal knowledge of contracts.
- Knowledge of contract management, the insurance products and market.
- Knowledge of D&O and professional liability insurance is essential.
- Excellent negotiating, analyzing and advising skills.
As Manager Insurable Risk your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- Provide advice to different (management) levels throughout the national and international organization.
- Specific job in which you can become a field expert in financial lines insurance.
- In this large company there are many possibilities to learn and grow. You get the possibility to learn about Operational Riskmanagement
- You are part of team of professionals regarding Operational Riskmanagement
- You have the possibility to work flexible (office/home)
- The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606 . Do you have questions or would you like more information about the function, call Marc Bijsmans on 06-13244178], or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org.