The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) team is responsible for the management of overarching risk management frameworks as well as for internal and external reporting and communication on key risks of NN Group. As such, the team performs the following activities:
- All external reporting of the NN Group risk profile and risk management activities including the quarterly risk disclosures, annual report risk disclosures, inputs for analyst presentations, reporting to regulatory bodies, and rating agencies.
- Internal risk reporting to the Management Board
- Calculation of the Solvency Capital Requirement (SCR), Solvency II ratio sensitivities, and analysis of SCR movement across reporting periods
- Service centre for risk calculation for the business units
- Managing the Risk Limit framework at NN Group level and for individual business units.
- Inputs to the ORSA (Own Risk & Solvency Assessment) Report for NN Group
- Coordination of stress & scenario testing at business units and at NN Group level, both for regular ORSA and ad-hoc (event-based) and regulatory stress tests.
- Monitoring and reporting on development of solvency ratio for NN Group.
The ERM team is an international and diverse team in which colleagues with different backgrounds work closely together on our deliverables and to ever improve the way we work. The team is balanced having a mix of expertise along different risk areas (financial and non-financial risks). With different colleagues focussed on content knowledge, project management, and controls. The team also builds on strong presentation and (internal) consulting skills. The team consists of a Head and 7 staff members.
Your experience and skills
- Academic Master’s degree in Actuarial science, Econometrics, Economics, Finance or similar degree
- Relevant experience in the Financial sector (minimum 3 years)
- Relevant experience in actuarial, insurance risk management and / or market risk management, with the ability to leverage this experience to risk management concepts
- Familiarity with and interest in the Risk aspects of the Insurance business
- Knowledge of Solvency II would be considered a plus
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
- Ability to translate highly complex technical messages into actionable and understandable messages for the receiver
- Good planning skills with a focus on execution
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Organized worker, enabling auditability
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 11 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606 .