Do you want to add a ‘human touch’ to financial services and have an impact on the changing world of insurance? If so, NN is the company for you! Join us during the General Management Inhouse Day and discover the opportunities as a future trainee at NN.
Apply for our Inhouse Day
On 11 March we will host an Inhouse Day where candidates can experience life as a trainee at NN. During this event, you will:
- Find out everything you need to know about NN;
- Learn about the Traineeship;
- Hear more about the daily tasks and challenges of our current trainees and have the possibility to ask questions;
- Learn more about your own potential and how you can use it to take your career to next level during the traineeship;
- Work on a challenging case;
- Get to know the NN culture by enjoying some drinks with trainees and other employees.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for students who have just graduated or are about to finish their Master’s and would like to start their career with a General Management Traineeship.
The General Management Inhouse Day is open for both Dutch and International talents.
Interested? Please apply before 4 March
Are you interested in our General Management track and would you like to experience what it’s like to be a trainee at NN? Great! Take the opportunity to attend our Inhouse Day on 11 March! Please apply for the Inhouse Day by sending your CV and a short email outlining your motivation to: Romana.Panday@nn.nl (Graduate Recruiter). We will let you know as soon as possible if you have been selected for this Inhouse Day.
About the NN Traineeship
The NN Traineeship will begin in September 2019! For more information about the Traineeship structure, requirements and selection process please visit our website.