Our Workplace Solutions provides all end-user related facilities for almost 25.000 users within NN Group on a daily basis. Facilities range from laptops/desktops, end-user application, e-mail, instant messaging, file, print, telecommunication services, etc.
Your role as Engineer WPS
As DevOps Engineer in this department you will take on both development as operations. It is your job to keep the infrastructure environment stable, manageable and reliable. You give advice on implementations and migrations to your stakeholders. With your knowledge on the latest technologies and innovations you keep the environment state of the art.
You know better than anyone what it means to be a DevOps engineer; you stand for quality, reliability and always looking for the best solution.
Meet your team
The Office Communications team is an end-to-end Agile team, responsible for all equipment and services involved in the voice- and video communications between the NN staff and between NN and its relations.This is a cutting edge engineering team which focusses on automation and delivery of innovative new end-user features, systems and services delivered from, primarily cloud services.
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Check out the following vlog and meet your new colleagues!
What we offer as NN
Modern employment conditions with personal choices:
- A salary in haylevel 16 or 17 (depending on your knowledge and experience) which translates to a range of €3500 to €5500 based on 36 hours.
- A laptop
- A 13th month and a holiday allowance, which we will pay you monthly
- The option to purchase additional vacation days
- .Flexible working conditions
- A one- year contract for 36 or 40 hours a week. The official job title is: DevOps Infra Engineer level 1 or 2.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
What you offer us as WPS Engineer:
A customer-oriented personality, who is eager to learn & share his knowledge with your team and is a true teamplayer. You also have:
- A college degree in IT, with at least 3 years hands-on experience in the operations
- Excellent knowledge of the latest versions of Skype for Business Server, Office 365 and telephony integrations like Session Border Controllers
- Knowledge of MS Teams
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Wijay Bajnath on 06-2159 0741. Any questions about the application process? Please contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk on 06- 1527 2039. You can also send her a message via Whatsapp.
More information about our application process can be found here.