Your impact as a Workday Integration Specialist (Migration Specialist)
As our Workday Integration specialist, you are translating business requirements into suitable technical solutions is your specialty. Building and improving our Workday integrations, you ensure NN and all of our internal clients of an automated and smoothly working system. You and your team work on (the improvement of) our Workday integrations. Not just in the Netherlands, but also in the 18 other countries where NN is based.
Together with the business, you dive into their requirements. What do they really need? Occasionally, you get the chance to fly out to discuss this in real life. While you are analyzing and/or building the integration, you keep your client posted. When you’re finished, you work together with the client to test and implement the integration. This way, you improve today’s IT and build tomorrow’s differentiators.
You will be highly proficient in MS Excel in order to manipulate and understand data trends. You have experience with Workday data loads. You also have excellent report writing skills and an analytical mind-set in order to interpret data. You are part of our Airplane Technical project team within our global HR organisation. The team has one Technical lead, a reporting specialist and you will be the third team member. The team reports into the project lead. Although we have a lot of individual tasks, we work together as much as possible. And whenever you need help, we are there. We enjoy our work and strive for high standards and quality, making room for different opinions, and having fun with each other.
Critical Skills for a Workday Integration Specialist (Migration Specialist)
- To translate business requirements
- Proven Workday integration building skills
- To be comfortable and experience in working with data
- Proven Workday data loads skills
- Comfortable in using Excel and it’s associating functions to retrieve data
- Strong data visualisation skills within Excel
- Ability to translate data into meaningful insights
- Some demonstrable experience in an analytical role
- Experience working in a global environment
- Ability to get to the core of analysis by asking meaningful questions to our clients
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Team player
We would like to be clear about what to expect working as a freelancer at NN. Here you find important information.
Commit to NN
Interested? Please upload your resume by the application button