WO Master Internship Client Experience & Support
We are looking for a highly motivated WO Master student or recent graduate to do an internship within our team.
Your impact as an Intern at NN
As an intern you will work together with the colleagues in the Client Experience & Support team to serve our clients. As NN Investment Partners, we serve many clients across the world, including pension funds, insurance companies and distributors of our investment funds. Examples of things you can expect to do:
- Solve and answering requests that we receive from our clients. To get the answers you will often need to liaise with stakeholders from different departments (e.g. Finance and Reporting)
- Support your colleagues to ensure a successful onboarding of new clients
- Coordinate transitions and account openings within client portfolios
- Initiate small projects to make our services better or more efficient. An example: analyse questions that we receive from our clients and make sure recurring information is provided structurally in a pro-active way.
You will do your internship assignment under the supervision of a senior team member. Curious about how life as an intern at NN is like? Check out this blog of our colleague Jasper and read more about working at NN.
We offer excellent development opportunities and a pleasant informal working environment:
- This internship is the chance of a lifetime if you would like to have a career in Asset Management.
- You will have great responsibility and learn much from all experts in the field, with the freedom to ask as many questions as you like.
- The opportunity to gain insight into the investment management firm and industry.
The Client experience & support team is a key contributor to NNIP’s ambition to deliver 1st decile customer experience. The team oversees the complete value chain for our clients from the moment they are still a prospect to the moment they may decide to leave us. In addition, the team acts pro-actively on relevant trends and developments and collaborates strongly with our international sales offices and other stakeholders
The team is continuously evaluating the client-related processes and aims to improve them. Next to this, the team has an important role in the onboarding process of new clients and delivering direct support to our sales colleagues of The Netherlands and Nordics.
Thanks to your efforts as an intern, we make our financial services relevant and more personal. You help us go above and beyond when providing the very best customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and in consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator.
We offer you an internship full of learning opportunities, where you can work side by side with highly professional and knowledgeable colleagues. As an Intern you will work from our modern office located in The Hague, which offers an easy connection via the A12 and public transport and we have our very own FIT20 and private NN Café.
Critical skills of an Intern
- Enrolled in a Master’s program / or recent graduate (preferably with a financial background)
- Client focused
- A can-do-mentality & perseverance
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills in English and (preferably) Dutch
Commit to NN
Are you ready for the first lucky turn in your career? Then we would like to meet you.
Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions? Please contact Maroutsha Hargain from the Internship Office via +31 (0)6 50163088 or e-mail us at email@example.com. You can also send a WhatsApp message: please mention the job ID in your message.