NN is a life insurance company with great aims in Belgium. We protect what our customers hold most dear: their family and those close to them. We believe that insurance is a very personal matter and by keeping things personal, our goal is to make all the difference. With 1.4 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group. Which is why we extend a warm welcome to NN to all potential new employees looking to make a positive impact on the lives of each and every one of our unique customers!
What will your impact be as a Unit Linked Officer ?
As a Unit Linked Officer you will oversee the end-to-end Unit Linked product value chain and underlying processes.
- Overall value chain manager for Branch 23 front-to-end processes, capabilities and controls.
- Gatekeeper that end-to-end Unit Linked Pricing processes are in line with local and NN Group procedures, policy framework and best practice.
- Identify and coordinates with business, product management and IT the alignments and improvements of end to end Branch 23 existing processes.
- Secures adequate management conditions for the setup of new Branch 23 products.
- End responsible that daily Unit Price is equitable and legal, neutral, balanced and controlled.
- Management, coordination and implementation of changes in Unit Linked Pricing processes.
- Tracking and proper escalation (and improving) of daily and monthly performance and risk control mechanisms of the Unit Linked Pricing processes and policy framework.
- Ambassador and provide quality services and trainings to all relevant departments and process owners related to the Unit Linked value chain.
- Continuously improving best practices and driving changes when needed.
- Setting up and monitoring policy conditions related to Unit Pricing processes.
- Local and Group coordination of transversal improvements across the company.
What do you bring with you as Unit Linked Officer?
You bring sufficient seniority to coordinate improvements across an entire value chain with many stakeholders and sometimes different interests.
- You have affinity and/or experience with financial products and investment processes.
- You have good knowledge with end-to-end unit linked operational processes in and outside the company.
- You have experience in managing risk and stand as independent and confident in decision making.
- You are an excellent team player by working with cross-departmental Business and IT stakeholders and knows how to coordinate.
- Thanks to your analytical skills you understand the heart of the issue.
- You are hands-on, pragmatic and solution-minded.
- You are highly motivated and committed toward results.
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills (both oral and written). You can persuade people and turn resistance into cooperation.
- You are capable to deal with uncertainty and of working in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- You speak English, and one of our national languages French or Dutch.
What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed. People willing to give the best of themselves for our customers. People with fresh ideas and the kind of drive that enables them to take the initiative. And people who are totally at home with our values. But, especially, we need people with a unique personality that really makes a difference. In particular, be yourself. That’s what we value and appreciate at NN! How?
- We will give you an attractive salary, supplemented by a range of fringe benefits, such as group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-cheques, 20 days’ holiday, 12 working time adjustment days off and 5 days of extra-legal leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and further develop your unique talents, so that you will continue to build your career. There’s a whole range of things available for you: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN, we know just how important relaxation is! Which is why we aim to achieve a good work-life balance. Working from home, flexible hours and a fitness space with group lessons are just some of the things that will make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought about providing an enjoyable, totally innovative working environment, where you feel at home, situated in the bustling city that is Brussels, literally next door to Brussels South railway station.
Feel like applying? Are you coming to make a difference with us? It couldn’t be easier!
Are you one of the best specialists in your field? Do you want to make a difference along with other enthusiastic professionals? Then we’d like to meet you! Apply now and send us your CV and letter of application by clicking the button.