Do you want to join the team who is reporting all the corporate treasury transactions of NN?
The team performs controls, analysis and reports over NN Group assets, and serves with the high quality data and reports its’ clients and stakeholders within Finance Service Centre, Corporate Treasury, Capital Management as well as life and non-life business lines.
As a Treasury and Investment Controller you are the process owner of the monthly reporting cycles, monitor the automated processes and data flows, notify exceptions and take necessary actions to address, and make suggestions for improvement.
Your systems knowledge like Oracle planning, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (GAUDI), SAP, PeopleSoft, and understanding of architecture of the reporting flows will support you in your role. Drive for success, high quality standards, client focus, passion for operational excellence are among the main focus points of the team. Combination of the regular tasks with the project work opens the doors for utilizing wide range of your talents: from accuracy and precision to thinking in a bigger picture scale and putting together people and processes.
- In the Asset Reporting Centre we currently have an open position for the role Treasury and Investment Controller. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Performing month-end closing recurring tasks;
- Consistent, timely, accurate and verified (reconciled) data and standardized reporting
- Control and improvement of accounting and reporting processes flowing through multiple system and departments;
- Bachelor or master degree in finance (business economics/ accounting or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience in financial accounting and reporting role within an investment management or corporate finance environment;
- Experience with Oracle Planning is an strong advantage;
- Basic knowledge on financial investments including derivatives;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Drive for continuous improvement;
- Structured way of working, good planning & organizing skills;
- Data analysis and interpretation skills required;
- Clear communication: able to provide precise and concise explanations in appropriate level of details;
- Eager learner: taking care for own development;
- Team player: you support the team in achieving results, share the values and contributes to a workplace success;
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 9 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606 .