Do you want to get access to the operational challenges and processes of a global top-tier asset manager?
As Transfer Agent Controller Oversight you will mainly be responsible for:
- Oversight of Third party Transfer Agents; monitors key quality, productivity and risk measures and ensure that they are met or exceeded
- Develop and maintain effective controls
- Contribute to the preparation of reports to fund boards and management committees
- Implementing product changes from a Transfer Agent perspective and liaising with Transfer Agent on product changes
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes and ensures functional compliance with regulatory obligations
- Implementing product changes from a Transfer Agent and from a regulatory perspective
- Monitor mainstream cash in/outflow processing, fund order routing and payment flows (BNYM, BBH, Belfius); handle any disruption
- Execute all manual processing of other cash in/outflows (incl. mandates), fund orders (incl. third party funds) and payments (using NN payment hub);
- Deal with daily exceptions and ad-hoc requests and assist in automating and improving the processes within the team
Meet your team
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners, Trade Processing team.
- Bachelor degree (or similar working level)
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience within the fund order routing/transfer agent oversight. Audit background is an advantage
- Fluency in business English essential. French and or Dutch is an asset
- Understanding and knowledge of Luxembourg investment funds and relevant regulatory environment;
- An in depth understanding of fund operations having either worked in a similar team at another asset manager or having been a client focused contributor at a third party Transfer Agent;
- Previous experience in a post-trade processing area; experience with fund order routing is a pre
- Previous experience with developing effective control mechanisms within a similar capacity is an advantage
- Ability to draw-up clear business requirements
- Teamwork and Cooperation oriented mindset
- High degree of analytical skills and eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with management but also SME’s
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ensures high quality output
- Foster a strong sense of personal accountability and ownership across all control activities
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this job is plotted in job category: Operations Control Reporting, HAY 15
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Natalia Szymanski on +31 (06 30081147.
More information about our application process can be found here.