Would you like to work internationally throughout different countries and are you ready to constantly challenge and develop yourself? If so, the Global Risk Traineeship at NN may be the perfect start of your career. NN, as an organisation, aims to make financial services more personal and relevant for our customers. That’s why you matter is our core and that’s why we are looking for people who care about others, whom takes initiative and responsibility, and who don’t give up until they succeed. We hope that this describes you!
Do you currently have less than 3 years of work experience and a Master degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Econometrics, Actuarial science, Mathematics or Physics)? Do you have an ambition to pursue a career in a technical and highly experienced environment which offers countless development opportunities? Then this is the perfect traineeship for you!
NN offers an international three-year program where you have the chance to rotate yearly between different teams in the Risk/Actuarial or Data Science departments across three different countries. Here you will have the ability to show your analytic skills and deal with the vast amount of data we have at NN and further advance yourself towards becoming a highly valued specialist or risk manager. Alongside these roles, you will also be part of an immersive development program which has a clear focus on personal improvement and creating content which is relevant and adaptive to your needs.
Our Risk track has a different construction than the rest of the other tracks, within Risk you will get the possibility to do two rotations (of one year each) within one or more of 18 international offices. We are, therefore, looking for students with an international background that are interested in expanding their international experience by strengthening the teams of our international offices.
Within your department you will be surrounded by domain experts where you will be able to showcase and master skills in your field of choice. In addition to your regular team, you will also form a close-knit group with the other trainees in the program, who are spread both geographically across different countries and also disciplinarily throughout different business unit and departments. As a group, you participate in the personal development trainings and activities organized as part of the traineeship and, together with the other risk trainees, you share knowledge and experiences in your content areas.
- Risk management
- Pricing and product development
- Data analysis
- Business intelligence
- Asset and liability management
Your Experience & Skills
- University Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Econometrics / Actuarial science / Mathematics / Physics / Risk Management) with a strong academic record
- Affinity with financial products and techniques
- Maximum 3 years of work experience
- You are ambitious and want to develop and position yourself for more challenging roles and increasing responsibility
- You have a proactive attitude and resiliency; you have participated in extracurricular activities (e.g. sports, entrepreneurship, committees, work experience)
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Problem solving
- Result oriented
- Creative mind-set
- Internationally oriented
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
We offer you
- Challenging international placements and events throughout our many offices
- An intensive tailor-made development program which focuses on both technical skills and personal development alongside your daily role
- Extensive exposure to senior leaders through e.g. internal events and mentorships
- The possibility to learn about the entire value chain by being exposed to numerous lines and layers of the business
- A Mentor – a senior specialist who will help you maximise your growth and support you in becoming a domain expert
- A Buddy – a former trainee who will offer you guidance, support and encouragement during your onboarding period
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in all that is mentioned above? Apply before the 29th of June by starting NN Talent Pitch via the 'apply' button!
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered.
For more information regarding the Traineeship and/or selection procedure, please contact Romana Panday, Graduate Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org , or 070-513 73 85.