Risk is one of the tracks in which you can start as a trainee within NN Group. This track is for students with a quantitative background (e.g. Econometrics, Actuarial science, Mathematics or Physics) who want to apply their analytical skills within the Risk/Actuarial department.
Our Risk track has a different construction than the rest of the other tracks, within Risk you will get the possibility to do two rotations (of one year each) within one or more of 18 international offices. We are, therefore, looking for students with an international background that are interested in expanding their international experience by strengthening the teams of our international offices.
- You have a Masters degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Econometrics, Actuarial science, Mathematics or Physics) or you expect to graduate in the coming months;
- You have a maximum of two years of work experience from your graduation date;
- You have affinity with working with numbers and are able to understand Risk in a financial institution quickly and thoroughly;
- You have experience in the field of “Risk”. This can be in both a leadership role and in other roles. As long as you clearly show what added value you have had in various situations;
- You have experience with analytical thinking;
- You are ambitious to get the best out of yourself and to develop yourself in order to accelerate in more significant challenging roles;
- You have communication skills;
- You have a proactive attitude, you are resilient; you have participated in extracurricular activities (e.g. sports, entrepreneurship, committees, work experience).
Typical roles in which you could start:
- Project- and stakeholder management
- Capital management