General Management is one of the tracks in which you can start as a trainee within NN Group. The objective of the General Management track is to identify potential management candidates for the future.
For this programme, we are looking for students with different backgrounds, who want to apply their talents in a business context and who understand the needs of our customers. During your programme you will learn about insurance and other parts of our organisation, as well as learning how to apply your talents to solve business challenges.
- You have a Masters degree, and/or you expect to graduate in the coming months. The content of your Masters is of less importance. If your Masters is not directly related to our business, we ask you to emphasise your motivation and how your personal skills can be of value for our clients and NN Group;
- You have a maximum of two years of work experience from your graduation date;
- You have experience in the field of “General Management”. This can be in a leadership role as well as other roles. You will need to clearly show the added value you have shown in various situations;
- You are ambitious to get the best out of yourself and to develop yourself in order to accelerate in more significant challenging roles;
- You have communication skills;
- You have a proactive attitude, you are resilient; you have participated in extracurricular activities (e.g. sports, entrepreneurship, committees, work experience).
Some of the roles in which you could start:
- (Junior) Project Manager
- Data- and Process Manager
- Strategy Consultant
- (Junior) Project- Change Manager
- (Junior) Proposition Marketeer
- (Junior) Business manager HR
- Marketeer Customer Experience
- (Junior) Corporate Relations Advisor
Your added value will be in problem analysis and problem solving, communication, motivating people and successfully managing projects.