Finance is one of the tracks in which you can start as a trainee within NN Group. For this track , we are looking for students with a financial background who want to apply their talents in the field of Finance.
As a Finance trainee working in a large financial services organisation, you will get the opportunity to have an inside view of the core of our business, and to discover what you are really passionate about.
- You have a Masters degree, and/or you expect to graduate in the coming months. The content of your Masters is of less importance. If your Masters is not directly related to our business, we ask you to emphasize your motivation and how your personal skills can be of value for our clients and NN Group;
- You have a maximum of two years of work experience from your graduation date;
- You have affinity with working with numbers. You are able to understand Finance in a financial institution quickly and thoroughly;
- You have experience in the field of “Finance”. This can be in both a leadership role and in other roles. As long as you clearly show what added value you have had in various situations;
- You are ambitious to get the best out of yourself and to develop yourself in order to accelerate in more significant challenging roles;
- You have communication skills;
- You have a proactive attitude, you are resilient; you have participated in extracurricular activities (e.g. sports, entrepreneurship, student council, committees, work experience).
Examples of roles in which you start:
- Financial Chain Manager
- Management Accounting
- Junior Project and Change Manager