Finance & Risk is one of the tracks in which you can start as a trainee within NN Group. For this track , we are looking for students with a financial or quantitative background who want to apply their talents in the field of Risk and Finance.
As a Finance & Risk trainee working in a large financial services organisation, you will get the opportunity to have an inside view of the core of our business, and to discover what you are really passionate about.
This track has a different construction than the rest of the tracks, as it offers you 2 one year assignments within our company. Your assignment could be in Financial risk, Control, Model Validation, Accounting & Reporting or Balance Sheet Management.
- You have a Masters degree, and/or you expect to graduate before September 2019. Your masters could be in various directions of Finance, Econometrics, Actuarial science, Mathematics or Physics. Or any other quantitative or finance masters;
- You have a maximum of two years of work experience from your graduation date;
- You have affinity with working with numbers. You are able to understand the basics of Finance and Risk in a financial institution quickly and thoroughly;
- You are ambitious to get the best out of yourself and to develop yourself in order to accelerate in more significant challenging roles;
- You have a proactive attitude, communicate easily with others, are resilient and have participated in extracurricular activities (e.g. sports, entrepreneurship, student council, committees, work experience).
What we offer
- Job rotations, you'll have the possibility to see the entire organisation;
- A personalised development programme;
- Visibility: broad exposure as of day one;
- An international and professional environment;
- The possibility to work abroad;
- Impact.We encourage our trainees to share their views and to help us develop and accelerate their career development.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in all that is mentioned above? Apply directly by starting the first round, the NN Talent Pitch. via this link.
The selection procedure looks as following:
- The NN Talent Pitch (open until 7 April 2019)
- Interviews with HR & Business (between 18 April - 10 May 2019)
- Talent Selection Days (in the week of 20 May 2019)
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered.
For more information regarding the Traineeship and/or selection procedure, please contact Romana Panday (Graduate Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +316 15 23 62 58.