- be the first point of contact for our customers and the bank branches. Phone contacts belong to your daily duties. You will also use other means of communication.
- analyse applications carefully and you will look for the best solution. If necessary, you can consult colleagues in other departments.
- provide the right advice in a customer-friendly way and you are customer-oriented in your approach.
- a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- experience as a call agent or within customer service. A first experience in the insurance sector or a bank agency is considered an asset.
- a very good knowledge of French and Dutch.
- customer-focused and the client is your priority.
- very communicative, you are fluent on the phone and you have very good redactional skills.
- analytical and you are able to quickly understand the essence of a problem.
- pragmatic, you are eager to learn and you are flexible.
- a team player.
- flexible regarding your working hours and you are motivated to work in a changing environment.