- As a ServiceNow technical lead you are involved in configuring and developing ServiceNow;
- Responsible for the technical roadmap of ServiceNow;
- You have frequent customer contact to get an idea of what the customer needs and how you can support the customer;
- For this you translate the functional demand to technical requirements;
- You will be a sparring partner for the architect and the product owner;
- You are an enthusiastic and energetic colleague and have a proactive attitude;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are not afraid to take ownership of problems;
- A completed technical study (HBO work and thinking level);
- Broad demonstrable work experience in a software development function;
- Experience with Agile Scrum. Certification is an advantage;
- Experience with ServiceNow an must;
- Experience with configuration management (ITOM, Discovery) is an advantage;
We offer you
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly changing IT environment;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture;
- To get in on the ground floor and make a difference;
- A market conform salary in Job Grade 9, Hay Level 15, and great pension conditions;
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply?
Are you interested in this position? Please apply directly online by clicking the button below this vacancy. If you have any questions about the application procedure you can contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk via Phone or Whatsapp at 06- 1527 2039 (please mention the job ID in your message).
More information about our application process can be found here.