Your main responsibilities consist of executing assessments and reviews of the technical IT infrastructure in the various parts of NN Group and NN business units, but also within external IT providers. Assessments related to IT general controls, IT projects and system development are also possible.
Many audits are performed in close co-operation (joined) between business and IT or other risk specialist audit colleagues and/or colleagues abroad.
Meet your team
Corporate Audit Services (CAS) is the internal audit department of NN Group. Our purpose is to support management in realising its business objectives by making risk visible and identifying possibilities to increase effectiveness of business operations. Our audit approach is focused on the most material business risks of NN Group. Close to 50% of our activities are focused on change. We are headquartered in The Hague and have small audit teams in all NN locations throughout Europe and in Japan.
CAS operates as a global team, combining business audit teams and centrally leveraged specialist teams for IT , Financial Risk and Non-Financial Risk. We are a diverse and International group of close to 100 auditors, of which the majority is located in the Netherlands. Our various teams are best in class. We cherish expertise and sector focus to truly understand and contribute to our business. focus on testing effectiveness. We promote rotation as means of development, both within CAS as to business. We have a flat organisation as we believe in team effort.
Our ideal profile:
- Experienced auditor and/or specialist with relevant (master) degrees within auditing (e.g. RA, CIA) and the Technical IT domain (e.g. RE, CISA, CISSP, CEH and Cloud certifications) or willingness to obtain (for junior applicants)
- In depth technical knowledge on a variety of IT platforms, databases and network components (like Unix, AS400, Windows, SQL, Oracle, Firewalls). Experience with ISAE3402/SOC1/SOC2 assessments, Agile and Mobile Apps development and Cloud computing (Azure, AWS, SAP HEC) is a pre
- Team player
- Excellent problem analysis and creative mind-set
- Empathic and customer and solution oriented focus
- Huge drive and self-motivation
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Able and willing to travel as part of the job
- Hands on experience in penetration testing on complex technical infrastructures including web sites
If you meet the majority of the criteria but not all - and you are convinced you are great in some and are willing to invest in other - we also encourage you to send in an application. For example if you are an experienced IT (security) engineer and want to switch to the audit profession.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A professional working environment with great colleagues you will learn a lot from.
- Interesting IT landscape with state of the art technology such as cloud computing and robotics.
- Time to gain expert knowledge so you can make a difference during the assessments.
- Specialised tools to perform thorough effectiveness testing so you can really make risks visible.
- International assignments with visits abroad in European countries as well as Turkey and Japan.
- Outstanding development opportunities to prepare for next career steps within audit or within the business unites.
- The job is for 36 or 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Hugo van Zelm-van Eldik, senior recruiter, via email@example.com, of +31 70 513 80 67.
Third party applications are not accepted.