NN Belgium is looking for a passionate Team Leader (M/F) to motivate his/her team not only to achieve team goals but also to guarantee maximum quality and to reach agreed targets. As an experienced coach, you will emphasize continuous improvement by motivating, developing and following up. Thanks to your enthusiasm, good communication, social skills and open mind, you will be able to pass on the innovative spirit of NN Belgium to your team.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible of 25 to 40 IT’ers divided up into 2 to 5 scrum teams. Together with the Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers and Product Owners, your teams build the digital future of NN. As a connecting link, they not only use new technology, but they mainly change the way the organization works and can deal with its customers.
- lead with a modern vision and apply it to several teams of professional IT’ers in close collaboration with the Scrum Masters: you give the right direction, you coach them in using the agile methodology with SAFe, you listen to them and to the Scrum Master, and you stimulate your team in their growth and development;
- invest in ‘human potential’;
- follow up your team with regard to capacity, performance, productivity and quality, and also take the appropriate actions in due time in order to meet commitments;
- create for your team a ‘great place to work’ where you can closely work together and operate optimally;
- be responsible for all development, performance and appraisal interviews of your team members;
- manage the team budget and ensure the follow-up of targets, benefits and cost reductions.
- experience in People management, coaching or leading a team: you know how to motivate, follow up, stimulate and develop people. This is a must;
- soft skills that will help you to form the best and most efficient team;
- strong communication skills; you communicate clearly and diplomatically, in different situations, with different stakeholders.
- someone who is self-assured and has affinity with IT;
- a mature person who is stress-resistant and can be assertive in a respectful manner;
- methodical, a good organizer who can keep a helicopter view;
- strongly proactive towards colleagues and managers;
- dynamic and eager to learn.
#Lean #Scrum #People