You are an ambitious professional who enjoys working at the center of a complex, international, agile organization and you are now looking for a chance to broaden your perspective. As supervisor you will have that opportunity. If you have a passion for the asset management industry and if you want to be part of a team of professionals, and want to help them to achieve their goals, than this might be the perfect job for you!
The Supervisor is responsible for:
- Hands on, help, guide and coach the team in executing the day-to-day tasks whenever and wherever required.
- Monitor and quality control of processes executed by our off-shore team, i.e. in time, accurate and correct admin
- Back up for the manager of the department and first contact for escalations
- Organize training for and or train off-shore staff for (new) tasks and processes and ensure smooth implementation of those tasks and processes
- Seek alignment with the company strategy and translate these into concrete actions for the department.
- Seek for continuous improvement & challenge the processes with the objective to pursue efficiency, digitize & automate processes as much as possible (Agile way of working).
- Facilitate weekly stand-ups with the team for prioritizing and progress monitoring of changes and improvements
- Align with stakeholders, both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure changes and transitions impacting processes are implemented in time and correct.
Meet your team
The Trade Processing (TP) is part of the Middle Office department within Operations and is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. The TP is responsible trade matching and settlement of fixed income, equity, exchange traded derivative, over-the-counter (OTC) derivative trades. And also for collateral management for OTC derivatives, fund order routing and cash flow processing. The daily processes are being executed by our off-shore team. The team in The Hague is responsible for monitoring the timely and correct execution of those processes and to manage exceptions and incidents. The department services both the front office (portfolio managers) as well as the back office (i.e. accounting) the best possible way to ensure correct & timely processing of the trades. The team is dedicated in providing the best service by being client focused, eager to improve processes by seeking for efficiency and proactive in staying up to date with market changes.
- You have a higher educational level (HBO or WO), preferably with a focus on Finance or Economics
- You have a minimum of 5 years of sound experience in the domain of fixed income and equities, (OTC) Derivatives trade matching, confirmation and settlement. Fund Order Routing experience is a pre.
- Experience in supervising a team.
- Experience in the Agile way of working, change driven
- Pro-active team player, flexible
- Client focused and service oriented
- Attention to detail, accurate & integer
- Independent, flexible, adaptable & decisive
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Fluency, written and verbal in English. Dutch is a pre
- Experience with BlackRock Aladdin is a pre.
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role
This job is classified as Operations, Control, Reporting, level 4 (hay level 16). This is a fulltime position.