We are looking for a Strategic Country Marketer to lead our marketing towards countries that have a tilt towards Institutional clients like the Netherlands, Nordics and Germany. As marketing is a key function, acting as a strategic sparring partner for the sales teams, we are looking for someone who has deep knowledge of these institutional markets, the solutions and strategies that are important to this client group and the broader issues around institutional investing.
- Creating marketing strategy per country that strikes a balance between localization & centralization.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the formulated strategy and adjust based on the evaluation.
- Build the bridge between countries & HQ. Helping to develop strategies to build brand preference for NNIP and the specific capabilities and propositions.
- Takes the lead in creating, curating and tailoring content to be used at all stages of the sales and marketing funnel.
- Leads and runs new innovation projects and product launches and initiates and supervises incremental projects
- Is part of the global marketing leadership team, giving input and feedback on going campaigning and strategic direction from the perspective of this market in both the long and short term
Describe in max. 5 bullet points the most important job requirements (experience and skills).
- Master’s degree
- A senior marketing strategist that has a true passion for marketing
- Affinity with institutional client segment (pension funds & insurance companies)
- Team player with can-do mentality
- Your personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A challenging and dynamic environment that gives you the opportunity to influence the decision making of a large asset manager
- A team with an open attitude that is continuously sharing knowledge. Commitment and dedication towards reaching our company goals are highly valued, but we know how to unwind as well!
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague, The Netherlands.
- A position in Hay scale: 19
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Edwin Rietkerk (Head of distribution BeNeLux & Global Marketing) on +31 6 53709494. Any questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Titia in 't Veld on +31 615641578.
More information about our application process can be found here.