Stagiair NNIP Tax
We are looking for an intern for 2-3 days per week (for a period to be discussed). We work in a fast moving international tax environment and need to be compliant with current and new tax laws throughout the NNIP group, both in the Netherlands as in its foreign companies and branches (13 countries).
You are responsible, amongst others, for:
- Analyzing tax law proposals
- Analyzing tax impact of investment proposals
- Analyzing EU case law relevant for the asset management industry
- Participate in the day-to-day business activities, such as meetings with stakeholders
- Student in final stages of Master Fiscal Law or Fiscal Economics (at a Dutch university)
- Interested in international and EU tax law
- Fast learner and adapter in a rapidly changing (international) tax environment
- Being able to communicate in English, both verbally as in writing.
We offer you
- an entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- a multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- internship allowance of €600 (University) based on an 36-hours workweek; which will be calculated on a pro rata basis depending on the term to be agreed
How to apply
Students have to be currently enrolled in a Bachelor/Master’s programme to be eligible for this internship.
Students with passports from outside the EU need to be in the possession of a valid (Dutch IND) residence permit to apply for this internship.
Note that applications via email and third party applications are not taken into consideration. Next to a resume a motivational letter is required.
For more information about the application you can contact the NN Internship Office, phone: 070 513 4629 or email: email@example.com.
Within two weeks you will receive a response to your application.