Sr. Asset Management Officer Alternative Credit (Residential Mortgages)
Over the recent years, the Alternative Credit strategies within NN IP have successfully grown its business. In order to accommodate further future growth, the company will set up an Asset Management team which main task is to support the front office teams to enable further growth of their investment portfolios. Total AUM currently stands at c.a. EUR 42bn divided between the following Alternative Credit strategies:
- Government related loans / Export Credit Agency loans / Trade Finance
- Residential mortgages
- Corporate debt
- Project Finance / Infrastructure debt
- Commercial Real Estate (“CRE”) debt
Your added value as a Sr. Asset Management Officer Alternative Credit (Residential Mortgages) at NNIP
We are looking for a Residential Mortgage Loan specialist dedicated to support the ABS & Mortgages team in its day-to-day monitoring, reporting and management of the investment portfolio.. The ideal candidate should be a detail-oriented, hands-on professional willing to take on any task to maintain the high-quality portfolio management- and reporting standards and facilitate further growth of the Alternative Credit platform.
The objectives on the agenda
As a specialist in your field of expertise, your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare and process monthly and quarterly reporting for internal and external investors.
- Update, maintain and optimize data regarding the ABS & Mortgage investments in all relevant systems and databases.
- Perform data validity checks on the monthly and quarterly client reporting data.
- Keeping all portfolio transaction folders up-to-date including liaising with agents and third-party service providers for any missing information.
- Support transaction-related processes.
- Support Portfolio Managers in their daily portfolio monitoring tasks, monitor timelines for reviews, rating updates.
- Liaise internally with Risk, Legal, Operations, Compliance and Audit departments and externally with Agents, Banks, Service- and data providers on reporting requirements.
As an experienced professional, you strive for continuous development. We offer extensive development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. We offer you:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Centre.
- A comprehensive network of national and international professionals.
- Industry specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border).
NN Investment Partners is part of NN. Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
Whatever your supporting role within the business, you offer your honest opinion and enthusiastic approach to all you do. Your customer-oriented attitude helps to encourage your colleagues. Together with NN, you help the whole world through various CSR projects. Active in 18 countries with over 17 million customers, you understand our work must be faultless. We must continuously innovate and invest in an agile business model. Thanks to your professionalism we earn the trust of our customers within all our subsidiaries.
Sr. Asset Management Officer Alternative Credit (Residential Mortgages) is part of the ABS & Mortgages department of NN Investment Partners, which manages a broad range of investment strategies for in-house and third-party institutional investors.
Critical skills of a Sr. Asset Management Officer Alternative Credit (Residential Mortgages)
- Master’s Degree with an emphasis in financial, legal or quantitative disciplines, preferably enhanced with real estate related education.
- Minimal 5 years of experience in the residential mortgage loan market.
- Good excel and database skills.
- Good knowledge of residential mortgage loan documentation.
- Loyal, dedicated and result-oriented with a hands-on approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to process a lot of data in parallel with a strong focus on high quality output.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Ability to read and/or write Dutch is a plus.
Commit to NNIP
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organization where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the application process? Please contact Mina Bahaj via +31 (0)6 15066245.