In this new role you will act as a strategic RI-advisor for the clients of ICS and RI expert for your ICS colleagues. You will share relevant knowledge and information on responsible investing with clients and internal stakeholders. You will make sure that responsible investing will be an integrated part of our fiduciary services in accordance with the investing policy and the guidelines of clients and within the legal frameworks of our fiduciary vision and strategy. This to successfully execute the responsible investing policy of our clients. Therefore you will be working closely with colleagues in the Innovation and Responsible Investing Platform, the RI team specifically within that and with ICS. You develop a vision on RI for Dutch institutional investors, and keep ICS up to date on developments and regulations regarding RI.
As Specialist Responsible Investing your main responsibilities will be:
- Advising clients on development and execution of a responsible investing policy
- Providing answers to questions about responsible investing of third parties
- Coordinating and monitoring the implementation of the RI policy of clients.
- Composing and checking information about responsible investing in client reports
- Contact with clients regarding client reports, publications and orders with respect to responsible investing
- Follow developments and trends on responsible investing
- Develop a vision on RI for ICS clients and make sure we are seen as one of the leaders in this field in the Dutch fiduciary market.
- Sharing knowledge and information on responsible investing with fiduciary manager, relationship managers, portfolio managers, reporting coordinators and other specialists on responsible investing
- Providing content on responsible investing for RfP’s, presentations, articles and other publications
- Speaking at seminars, conferences and webinars about responsible investing
We are looking for an experienced RI expert who strives for quality and has excellent written and verbal communication skills. Someone who is client oriented and is able to both develop a vision and understand the operational aspects of RI Furthermore the right person for this role is a real team player with a strong developed organization sensitivity (both internally as externally).
- Relevant academical degree
- At least 10 years of experience within the financial sector, preferably institutional asset management
- Actual knowledge of the latest developments regarding responsible investing
- Extensive experience with developing and executing a responsible investment policy
- Experience with client servicing and/or business development in the institutional market is a pre
- Ability to develop and retain a solid and good substantiated point of view
- Network in the world of responsible investing
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (both written and verbal)
- Excellent Cooperative competencies
- Ability to work in multiple teams
We offer you
- The opportunity to become part of the success of NN IP’s Integrated Client Solutions as leading provider of fiduciary solutions;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions and employee benefits that give room for individual choices.
About NN Investment Partners
NN Investment Partners is the asset manager of NN Group N.V., a publicly traded company listed on Euronext Amsterdam. NN Investment Partners is head-quartered in The Hague, The Netherlands. NN Investment Partners in aggregate manages approximately EUR 244 bln* (USD 288 bln*) in assets for institutions and individual investors worldwide. NN Investment Partners employs over 1,200 staff and is active in 15 countries across Europe, U.S., Latin America, Asia and Middle East.
NN Investment Partners is part of NN Group N.V., a publicly traded corporation.
* Figures as of 30 September 2017, EUR 50 bln relates to the AuM of Delta Lloyd Asset Management
Application & contact
For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure you can contact Natalia Szymanski, Recruitment Team, via email Natalia.Szymanski@nn.nl
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.