The Finance Control team of Group Finance & Reporting/ Financial Accounting & Reporting is responsible for the internal control framework for NN Group’s Annual Accounts. The objective of this Financial Reporting Risk (FRR) framework is to ensure that no material errors occur in NN Group’s Annual Accounts and provides the support for the In Control Statement in NN Group’s Annual Report. In addition, the team is responsible for the NN Group Solvency 2 Data Quality (DQ) framework and for managing the relation with and independence of the external auditor.
In this context, the Finance Control team performs the following activities:
- Maintenance of the FRR and DQ frameworks, policies and guidance, and communication to all stakeholders
- Coordination of the FRR activities within NN Group, including monitoring progress of implementation and execution
- Support, guide and challenge the business units with the implementation of the FRR and DQ approaches
- Organising the evaluation of findings at Group level, and reporting on outcomes to the Management Board
- Maintenance and execution of auditors' independence policy and process
- Coordination of and reporting on auditors' fees
Your experience and skills
- Academic Master’s degree in Finance or Financial risk management, or similar degree
- Relevant experience in the Financial sector (minimum 5 years)
- Relevant experience in financial control, audit and/or operational risk management
- Proven familiarity with and interest in internal control over financial reporting
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Hands on, can do attitude
- Results oriented, critical, precise, attention to detail
- Assertive and critical mind, pragmatic and emphatic in advice
- Good planning skills with a focus on execution
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Hugo van Zelm-van Eldik, senior recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org, of +31 70 513 80 67.
Third party applications are not accepted.