The Accounting Policies & Advice team of Group Finance & Reporting/ Financial Accounting & Reporting develops, communicates and interprets the (IFRS and regulatory) accounting and reporting principles and assists business units in applying these principles.
- In this context, the Accounting Policies & Advice team performs the following activities:
- Maintenance of accounting policies and manuals for IFRS and Solvency II
- Monitoring and influencing new accounting and Solvency II requirements
- Interpretation assistance to business units on technical accounting and Solvency II issues
- Dummy quarterly and annual IFRS accounts (IFRS compliance)
- Dummy SFCR and RSR (Solvency II compliance)
- Discussion on technical issues with external auditors
Your experience and skills
- Master degree in Finance (Economics)
- Qualified auditor (RA or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the field of IFRS policies, (external) audit and/or similar activities (IFRS and/or Solvency 2 desk in the financial sector, technical department in a Big 4 firm, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of IFRS accounting (assets and liabilities) in the insurance industry
- Affinity with IFRS and Solvency 2 regulations and policies
- Up-to-date knowledge on IFRS and/or Solvency 2 accounting and reporting policies
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Hands on, can do attitude
- Results oriented, critical, precise, attention to detail
- Assertive and critical mind, pragmatic and emphatic in advice
- Good planning skills with a focus on execution
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
o A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
o Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
o The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
o Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
o The job is for 36 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
o A position in job grade 12 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience ( hay level 18 );
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com, of +31 70 513 80 67.