The Accounting Policies & Advice team of Group Finance & Reporting/ Financial Accounting & Reporting develops, communicates and interprets the (IFRS and regulatory) accounting and reporting principles and assists business units in applying these principles.
In this context, the Accounting Policies & Advice team performs the following activities:
- Maintenance of accounting policies and manuals for IFRS and Solvency II
- Monitoring and influencing new accounting and Solvency II requirements
- Interpretation assistance to business units on technical accounting and Solvency II issues
- Dummy quarterly and annual IFRS accounts (IFRS compliance)
- Dummy SFCR and RSR (Solvency II compliance)
- Discussion on technical issues with external auditors
Your experience and skills
- Master degree in Finance (Economics)
- Qualified auditor (RA or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the field of IFRS policies, (external) audit and/or similar activities (IFRS and/or Solvency 2 desk in the financial sector, technical department in a Big 4 firm, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of IFRS accounting (assets and liabilities) in the insurance industry
- Affinity with IFRS and Solvency 2 regulations and policies
- Up-to-date knowledge on IFRS and/or Solvency 2 accounting and reporting policies
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Hands on, can do attitude
- Results oriented, critical, precise, attention to detail
- Assertive and critical mind, pragmatic and emphatic in advice
- Good planning skills with a focus on execution
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Hugo van Zelm-van Eldik, senior recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org, of +31 70 513 80 67.
Third party applications are not accepted.