For our IT Competence Center, Service & Process Management, we are looking for a technical lead engineer for the ServiceNow platform.
This team is responsible for the service- and process management within the entire organisation. This includes the servicedesk and the overall operations for the generic platform that is used for (IT) service management.
As a ServiceNow Technical Lead Engineer:
- You are involved in configuring and developing ServiceNow;
- Responsible for the technical roadmap of ServiceNow;
- You have frequent customer contact to get an idea of what the customer needs and how you can support the customer;
- You translate the functional demand to technical requirements;
- You will be a sparring partner for the architect and the product owner;
- You are an enthusiastic and energetic colleague and have a proactive attitude;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are not afraid to take ownership of problems;
Who are we looking for:
- A completed technical study (HBO work and thinking level);
- Experience with ServiceNow an must;
- Broad demonstrable work experience in a software development function;
- Experience with Agile / Scrum. Certification is an advantage;
- Experience with configuration management (ITOM, Discovery) is an advantage;
We offer you
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly changing IT environment;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture;
- To get in on the ground floor and make a difference;
- A Job as IT Generic Engineer Level 3, haylevel 15. Jobgrade 9.
- Great pension conditions;
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply?
Are you interested in this position? Please apply directly online by clicking the button below this vacancy. If you have any questions about the application procedure you can contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk via Phone or Whatsapp at 06- 1527 2039 (please mention the job ID in your message).
More information about our application process can be found here.