Are you the Devops Engineer FM that we are looking for?
Change & IT Head Office Functions is looking for a Devops Engineer in the CIO/CCO environment. As a Devops Engineer you are responsible for translating business requirements into suitable technical solutions. You will participate in collection and elicitation of requirements, estimation and breakdown of technical tasks and also in the delivery of working solutions on a regular basis. Your solutions will be mostly related to diverse API teams and should fit into the bigger picture of NN architecture.
- As a Devops engineer you will participate within the NN CIO FM Team, using agile/scrum as a new way of working;
- Automate processes (e.g. security, infra provisioning);
- Second-day operations (e.g. monitoring, billing, incidents);
- Advise on the use of new cloud native solutions and create component designs for those services;
- Listen to client and provide suitable solution.
- You are a senior engineer with good analyzing skills;
- Expertise in Windows Administration, Linux Administration;
- Experience in Middleware Administration: preferable Jboss;
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills;
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, and TCP/IP protocols and applications;
- In-depth knowledge of AWS services like EC2, IAM, RDS, S3 and Lambda;
- Experience with Infrastructure building tools like packer, terraform and ansible;
- In-dept knowledge CI/CD concepts and tools;
- ServiceNow foundation is a pre;
- Good communication (English and Dutch).
As a Devops Engineer FM your personal qualities will play a decisive role.’
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- An informal work environment in which collegiality is highly valued;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; Speed, Quality and Craftsmanship are our top priority;
- The ability to work with professional and expert colleagues to do the right thing in the interests of the customer and with an eye for society;
- Modern working conditions with plenty of room for personal choices;
- A position in Job Grade 10, DevOps Infra haylevel 17. for 36 hours a week. A one year contract will be offered. For employees with an indefinite period contract this will remain.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, or application process, please call recruiter Anouk Mastwijk on 06-15272039. More information about our application process can be found here.