You are a Risk Manager who knows the financial industry inside out and you have always had a passion for investment management. Do you have a can-do mentality and do you thrive in an international and dynamic work environment that requires you to react quickly to economic, financial and political developments around the world? If you recognise yourself in this profile, then we have just the right position for you!
- Manage the relationships of local regulators in Belgium and Luxemburg on all risk related topic
- Oversight on external relationships outsourced by the Fund board or the Manco including service providers (a.o. Custodians/Transfer Agents) and external managers
- Act as a linking pin within NN IP to ensure alignment and adequate risk oversight on the Luxemburg and Belgian funds under your responsibility. You are instrumental in product development and product change and in that role from a risk perspective coordinate with internal stakeholders like Legal, Compliance and Product Development.
- Prepare and coordinate risk reporting to Fund Boards, external auditors and the Manco (Belgium) and advise on risk related topics to both internal and external stakeholders. This includes, but is not limited to: Financial risk reports and Risk dashboards
- Prepare and coordinate regulatory risk reporting and disclosures (including breach reporting).
- Implementation and maintenance of Risk framework (Financial and Operational) at NN IP Belgium (regular travel to Brussels required).
- Maintain and monitor policies and procedures required by CSSF and FSMA, to ensure compliance with rules & regulations.
- Monitor implementation of new and changed fund regulations, circulars, etc. from CSSF and FSMA.
- Represent Risk Management when requested in projects, relevant meetings/committees and provide input.
Meet your team
NN Investment Partners Risk management is responsible for the risk oversight on the NN IP fund ranges in the various jurisdictions and our mandate clients both internal and external (total AUM 250bn). Our Risk Management organization is divided into two departments Financial Risk and Operational Risk Management.
The vacancy is within the Financial risk team and reports to the Head of Financial risk. The role is primarily focused on oversight over our Luxembourg and Belgian Fund ranges (approximately EUR 50bn in Assets under Management) and plays a central role in the relationship between the local regulators, Fund Boards, senior management and the various departments in The Hague.
- Master’s degree in Financial Economics or other relevant business discipline.
- CFA, FRM or equivalent qualification is a plus.
- Understanding of UCITS and AIFMD regulations
- Approximately 10 years of relevant risk management experience in an international asset management environment, preferably in a Luxemburg UCITS context.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to interact with various stakeholders (internal stakeholders, external service providers, regulators, board members)
- Fluent in in English, French is strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Result driven
- Attention to detail
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this job is plotted in job category: Risk Management 4
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Femke Zeeman via +31 651509766.
More information about our application process can be found here.