We have a great opportunity for a Senior Reward Specialist in the NN Group Reward team. In this position, you will advise the HR Director and the broader HR team, along with managers of NN Investment Partners on day-to-day matters relating to the remuneration policy and execution. Furthermore, you contribute towards all NN Group reward activities that relate to ensuring compliance with remuneration regulations that have emerged in the financial industry over the past years, and are anticipated to further evolve during the years to come. The role also coordinates the submissions to EB and SB and is the first point of contact for governance related matters if the Relationship Manager NNIP/Executive Reward is not available.
The largest annual project in this respect is the design, project management and facilitation of the annual pay review. However this role also takes the lead in providing advice on hires, terminations, remuneration changes and preparing documentation, not limited to NNIP but also for other business units when needed. Next to that, you will have the opportunity to draft/revise and implement NN Group wide and/or Business Unit related remuneration policies, processes and tooling taking into consideration internal and external developments and requirements.
This role is positioned in a fast paced and international environment. It requires a strong combination of Reward knowledge & experience, conceptual & analytical capacities, and a hands-on mentality.
- Provide specialist advice to Heads of HR, and managers of, mainly, but not limited to NN Investment Partners on all reward related matters, including hiring, terminations, and changes in remuneration packages.
- Prepare/review remuneration proposals and draft contracts for senior managers.
- Prepares advice and reports for the NN Investment Partners Compensation Committee, and contributes to remuneration materials in relation to Executive Board, Management Board and Supervisory Board meetings. Replaces the RMNNIP/Executive Reward in NNIP Board meetings if needed.
- Formulate and roll out of remuneration policies for NN Group and NN Investment Partners in line with external regulations, internal developments, requirements and business needs
- Run and coordinate the annual remuneration regulatory process, including the selection of Identified Staff, Risk Analysis, external publications (such as the annual report) and the development & monitoring of the correct execution of the rewards governance model, with the support of other Remuneration Specialists.
- 6+ years in relevant compensation function/department
- Understanding of Dutch, European and Global compensation and benefits practices (essential)
- Experiences in working in an international environment, and Financial Services experience is preferred.
- Able to draw conclusions combining qualitative input, large amounts of data and complex analysis, and able to turn this into clear, understandable and concise decision making documentation.
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization (for example, preparing documents for Supervisory Board Remuneration Committee, presenting to / discussing difficult subjects with HRBPs and management)
- Strong project management skills
As a Senior reward Specialist your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality and open communication.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself; craftsmanship and development are our top priority.
- The opportunity to work with professional and expert colleagues who have a tremendous drive to do good, in the interest of the client, the company and our business partners.
- Modern compensations & benefits with room for your own choices.
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is Den Haag
- A position in job grade 11 with a salary, depending on knowledge and experience;
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, Dennis Damoiseaux, Recruiter, via email@example.com , of +31 6 82 999 606 .