There is a great new opportunity for a Product Manager within NN Investment Partners. The Product Manager will be part of the Product Platform Management team of Product Management & Development. The team is based in The Netherlands.
NN Investment Partners offers fund ranges which are domiciled in Belgium, Cayman Islands, Japan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and Poland. These fund ranges constitute of more than 300 funds that are distributed in more than 25 countries globally.
You are a Product Manager in the Product Platform Management team. This team ensures that investment funds across domiciles can be offered to shareholders in a meaningful and equitable manner through structuring product features not being the investment strategy of funds. It covers all activities that relate to the management of generic product features and product processes within and across domiciles. Your focus will be on:
- optimizing regular product workflows (like eg dividends, fees, share class registrations, product data assessments)
- coordinating product/platform initiatives for all fund domiciles to maximize the operating efficiency and commercial potential of the (Luxembourg) fund ranges
- You will mainly work on a project basis and in a global context on platform and fund initiatives
- You will be in the lead and work very closely with many different functions such as Investment Engine, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Risk Management and Marketing & Sales to prepare and execute the identified actions
- You can be involved in product management and/or oversight activities for all fund ranges.
Meet your team
Product Management & Development (PM&D) is responsible for the management of all fund ranges within NN Investment Partners. The fund range is kept up to date by introducing new funds, performing regular product reviews, updating existing funds and phasing out funds that are at the end of their product life cycle. The Product Platform team is setting company standards for the management of fund platforms, ensuring the fund platforms are state of art given changes in regulation and legislation as well as market developments and is developing and managing key fund features. It is at the very heart of NN Investment Partners and key for its future development.
NN Investment Partners is part of NN Group. At NN Investment Partners, we provide a comprehensive range of investment solutions and services to our clients and partners. We manage assets for institutional clients, fund distributors and NN Insurance. NN Investment Partners has over €250 billion assets under management. Worldwide 1200 professionals watch over our clients’ money.
- At least 3-8 years of experience within Asset Management
- Excellent knowledge of the Asset Management industry and product trends
- Knowledge of product structures & features including UCITS & non-UCITS funds across a range of domiciles, including Luxembourg has a preference
- Strong affinity and experience with process optimization and efficiencies
- Strong Project and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written, Dutch is considered an advantage.
- Strong database-excel skills
- Independent thinker, dares to challenges the status quo
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
- Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes.
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this job is plotted in job category: Product Development 3 or 4, scale 10 or 11, depending on level of experience.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy. Any questions about the application process? Please call Femke Zeeman via +31 651509766. More information about our application process can be found here.