As Senior Product Manager you will play a central role in keeping the product range fit for purpose throughout the product life cycle.
Your impact as Senior Product Manager at NN
NN Investment Partners offers fund ranges which are domiciled in Belgium, Cayman Islands, Japan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and Poland. These fund ranges constitute more than 300 funds that are distributed in more than 25 countries globally.
We are especially looking for someone who has the ability to translate the requirements that come from the needs of our clients and from the competitive landscape into our product propositions. You anticipate the consequences of external changes and are able to translate these successfully into our products. It is key that you are able to balance the requirements and interests well in support of our common company goals.
Using your own initiative and ambition, you achieve excellent results:
- With your team, you ensure that investment funds across domiciles are fit for purpose, keeping the fund ranges up to date by introducing new funds, performing regular product reviews, revising existing funds and phasing out funds that are at the end of their product life cycle.
- Translating the product strategy to the product range including developing new funds and reviewing existing funds to further improve the product quality and to keep products up to date throughout their life cycle for target client segments.
The Product Management Team is at the very heart of NN Investment Partners and key for its future development.
We also care about you
Just as you as our Senior Product Manager directly care for our customers, we also take care of you. With great development opportunities and a pleasant working environment, you will have good reason to find going to work every day a pleasure. For your career development, we facilitate:
- On-the-job training and vocational training via our Learning & Development Center.
- Industry-specific conferences (both in the Netherlands and across the border).
- In-house training and personal skills training
As Senior Product Manager you are part of an asset class team with a product manager. Together you are the product owner of the product range, ensuring the funds are in optima forma from a commercial point of view.
Thanks to your efforts, we make our financial services relevant and more personal.
You help us go above and beyond when providing excellent customer service. We believe in the importance of customer satisfaction and consistently serving our customers to the best of our abilities. They are the core of our company values and our most important motivator. As a company, we have set up a number of subsidiaries as we have grown: NN, NN Investment Partners, Nationale-Nederlanden, OHRA, ABN AMRO Insurance, BeFrank, Zicht, AZL and Movir.
We offer you modern employment conditions and generous employee benefits. For example, you have the option of taking extra vacation days. We are also working towards implementing Choose your own Device. You will receive your holiday allowance and year-end bonus with your salary every month, without restriction and readily available to you.
Critical skills of a Senior Product Manager
You are a strong influencer and independent thinker, who dares to challenge the status quo. You have excellent project management skills and are able to prioritize. In your job you are responsible for:
- Identification of product opportunities aligning closely with our investment engine and marketing and sales departments.
- Following market and product developments including the developments with our key competitors and translate these developments to the implications for the NN IP product range
- Implementing product initiatives from conceptual and development level up to and including the coordination of implementation with key stakeholders
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position with the opportunity to influence the future of an international top-tier asset manager? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have any questions about the job? Then please contact Recruiter Femke Zeeman (email@example.com)
Note that applications via e-mail and third party applications are not taken into consideration.