There is a great new opportunity for a Senior Product Manager within NN Investment Partners. The Senior Product Manager will be part of the Product Platform Management team of Product Management & Development. The team is based in The Netherlands.
NN Investment Partners offers fund ranges which are domiciled in Belgium, Cayman Islands, Japan, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and Poland. These fund ranges constitute of more than 300 funds that are distributed in more than 25 countries globally.
You are a Senior Product Manager in the Product Platform Management team. This team ensures that investment funds across domiciles can be offered to shareholders in a meaningful and equitable manner through structuring product features not being the investment strategy of funds. It covers all activities that relate to the management of generic product features and product processes within and across domiciles. Your focus will be a.o. on the Luxembourg fund range and activities include developing and enforcing (dividend) policies, develop new types of share classes, close involvement in hedging strategies and coordination of product input for prospectus purposes to maximize the operating efficiency and commercial potential of the (Luxembourg) fund ranges.
In the function as Senior Product Manager you will mainly work on a project basis and in a global context on platform and fund initiatives. As a Senior Product Manager you will be in the lead and work very closely with many different functions such as Investment Engine, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Risk Management and Marketing & Sales to prepare and execute the identified actions. You can be involved in product management and/or oversight activities for all fund ranges.
Meet your team
Product Management & Development (PM&D) is responsible for the management of all fund ranges within NN Investment Partners. The fund range is kept up to date by introducing new funds, performing regular product reviews, updating existing funds and phasing out funds that are at the end of their product life cycle. The Product Platform team is setting company standards for the management of fund platforms, ensuring the fund platforms are state of art given changes in regulation and legislation as well as market developments and is developing and managing key fund features. It is at the very heart of NN Investment Partners and key for its future development.
NN Investment Partners is part of NN Group. At NN Investment Partners, we provide a comprehensive range of investment solutions and services to our clients and partners. We manage assets for institutional clients, fund distributors and ING Insurance. NN Investment Partners has over €250 billion assets under management. Worldwide 1200 professionals watch over our clients’ money.
- At least 5 years of product management experience within Asset Management
- Excellent knowledge of the Asset Management industry and product trends
- Technical knowledge of product structures & features including UCITS & non-UCITS funds across a range of domiciles, including Luxembourg.
- Works structured and disciplined and has excellent planning & prioritisation skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Fluent in English, both oral and written, Dutch is considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Client centric
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent thinker, dares to challenges the status quo
- Politically adept, networker (internationally)
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Pro-active and result driven
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
- Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this job is plotted in job category: Product Development 3 or 4
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Femke Zeeman via +31 651509766.
More information about our application process can be found here.