Product Management & Development (PM&D) is responsible for the management of all fund ranges within NN Investment Partners. The team ensures that investment funds across domiciles are fit for purpose, keeping the fund ranges up to date by introducing new funds, performing regular product reviews, revising existing funds and phasing out funds that are at the end of their product life cycle. The Product Management Team is at the very heart of NN Investment Partners and key for its future development.
- As Senior Product Manager you are part of an asset class team with a product manager. Together you are product owner of part of the product range, ensuring the funds are in optima forma from a commercial point of view.
- Responsible for translating the product strategy to the product range including developing new funds and reviewing existing funds to further improve the product quality and to keep products up to date throughout their life cycle for target client segments.
- You have deep knowledge and expertise in equity and/or fixed income asset class and can function as a strong sparring partner for portfolio management and sales.
- Identification of product opportunities aligning closely with our investment engine and marketing and sales departments.
- Responsible for following market and product developments including the developments with our key competitors and translate these developments to the implications for the NN IP product range
- Responsible for implementing product initiatives from conceptual and development level up to and including the coordination of implementation with key stakeholders
- Active role in sharing knowledge within the team and for coaching the asset class team member
- Advocate of our department in the broader organization.
- At least 7-10 years of experience within Asset Management.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with equity and/or fixed income asset class and able to function as a strong sparring partner for portfolio management and sales.
- Professional expertise and market focus
- Independent thinker, dares to challenge the status quo
- Strong influencer
- Pro-activeness and ability to prioritize
- Result oriented
- Project management skills
- University degree and preferably CFA designation
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
There is more than an average degree of creativity and entrepreneurship needed to build success in your area of expertise. NN Investment Partners challenges you, but also gives a lot in return. Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment.
We offer you:
- Work with some of the most talented people in your field
- A stimulating, open and informal work environment
- A position plotted as a Product Development 4 or 5, depending on your level of experience
- Employee benefits package that for a large part can be adapted to your own personal wishes.
- More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy. Any questions about the application process? Please call Femke Zeeman on +31 (0)6 51509766.
More information about our application process can be found here.