Do you have a strong desire to manage multi asset portfolios and be part of a large and dedicated multi asset team? We have a great opportunity for an experienced portfolio manager with a strong passion for markets.
The Senior Portfolio Manager will be part of a team of portfolio managers, responsible for managing a diverse set of multi asset portfolios.
- You will (co-)manage flexible and absolute return portfolios based on the joint views of the Multi Asset team
- You will play an active role in the investment view generation process in the team and also have a specific focus area in our broad universe of asset classes
- You will combine data driven and behavioral analysis with fundamental analysis to develop investment views and contribute to our innovation efforts in this fields
- You will implement investment decisions, select the appropriate instruments, report and communicate to clients and participate in presentations and pitches for new mandates
- As Senior Portfolio Manager you will share in the responsibility to further grow and develop our business
Meet your team
Multi Asset is one of the five focused investment teams within NN IP. We manage close to 30bln. assets in balanced mix funds, flexible multi asset strategies, diversified multi credit and lifecycle solutions. The team consists of 25 strategists, data scientists and (client) portfolio managers. The Flexible Multi Asset (sub)team consists of 7 portfolio managers. In your role you will actively engage with the other portfolio managers in the sub team but also with the other colleagues within Multi Asset and the rest of the organization. In addition you will support our sales and relationship management colleagues in finding new and servicing existing clients.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit: NN Investment Partners.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced investment manager, who has a passion for markets, a broad background in investing and continuous drive to improve. When assessing you application we will be specially looking for:
- Desire to play within a team
- Passion for markets and experience in managing (multi asset) portfolios
- Broad instrument knowledge, including understanding of major derivatives
- Innovative mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in top down equity investing and/or leading a team are a bonus
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues is reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you the unique opportunity to work within a large and well equipped multi asset team, add to our ambition to stay innovative and adaptive to new developments and help to build out our business internationally to various clients groups.
- Internally this position it plotted in the job category: Investment Professional 5 or 6
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Any questions about the application process? Please call Titia in ‘t Veld on +31 (0)70 5133764.
More information about our application process can be found here.