Are you a seasoned Portfolio Manager and/or Sustainability/Impact Thought Leader ? Do you have strong commercial skills and are you ready to work in a dynamic team of experienced portfolio managers & analysts in a competitive market? If the answer is yes, this job might be perfect for you.
The primary goal of the Impact Investing team is to manage a range of actively-managed Global Impact Investing strategies that focus on making both a positive societal as well as generating attractive financial returns for investors. The focus of this specialist role will be on thought leadership in the area of impact investing and impact measurement, being a sparring partner for our clients in this area, as well as co-managing our impact investing strategies. Skills and experience in these areas are therefore essential.
Meet your team
This vacancy is located within the Specialized Equity team, a team of around 40 PMs, analysts and data scientists that combine deep fundamental analysis, ESG, Impact / SDG & Sustainability insights as well as data analysis & techniques to provide attractive investment solutions to clients. The team is responsible for NN IP's equity assets of around EUR 20bn that include the Sustainable Investments, Impact Investing, Thematic investing and European Equity strategies as well as our Global High Dividend strategies and client solutions. Furthermore, it includes an innovative range of Sustainable Enhanced Index Funds
If you start working with our team, you will work for NN Investment Partners, the asset management business unit of NN Group.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive for results
- Strong presentation skills and commercially savvy
- At least 5 years of experience in Impact investing and/or Sustainability
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Team player who is also able to work independently
- CFA or VBA charter preferred
- As a Senior Portfolio Manager Impact Investing your personal qualities and sustainability motives will play a decisive role in your hiring and successful performance in this high demanding position
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A 40 working hours a week at our location in The Hague
- Internally this position is plotted in job category: Investment Professional 4
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please contact Mina Bahaj, bereikbaar op tel: 06 150 662 45. More information about our application process can be found here.