You will be working in a DevOps team together with other DevOps Engineers and work in sprints of 2 weeks. You apply Agile and Scrum principles. The Product Owner represents the business needs.
The DevOps teams of ECAPS develops and operates an application for the Enterprise Risk Managment domain within NN Group. It's a front-end application that allows a large number of internal users to make complex risk calculations and receive reports over it. NN Group has developed a so called partial internal model to calculate the Solvency Capital Requirement, a key function within every Insurance company.
What will you do on a regular day?
You will be working closely with your colleagues that Develop and/or Operate the system. Once a day you have a daily standup with the Product owner and your colleagues.
Meet your team
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Read the following blog and meet your new colleague!
At NN IT is essential for the growth of our company and the quality of our services. With renewed IT solutions we are taking the next steps in our financial services. We accomplish this with innovative technologies in an Agile way. We work in short sprints which allows us to anticipate better and faster to questions from our customers. NN without IT professionals is unthinkable.
Next to a challenging job you obviously want to know who you will be working with. Please read the following blog. You will be working in the department CIO/HOF/CRO. This department develops and operates applications that serve the Chief Risk Officer Domain of NN Group.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science (HBO or university)
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken form (English and/or Dutch)
- You are familiar with working in an Agile organization
- You like to take initiative and ownership
- Primarily understanding code, limited troubleshooting
- Knowledge on making an application secure and reliable
- Knowledge of ITIL tooling, preferably ServiceNow
In addition, your personal qualities will play an important role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- Opportunity to play an important role in driving change within our business
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself
- A work environment that is characterized by an professional atmosphere, collegiality, open communication and a lot of fun
- A company with the ambition to grow the engineering culture and invest into the latest technology
- International environment with colleagues from all over the world
- The job is for 36-40 hours a week and the location is The Hague and you are able to work 1 day from home
- A position in job grade 10-11, scaling depends on knowledge and experience.
- A one- year contract with the ambition to make it a permanent contract after the first year.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please call Bastian Ahrendt 06- 83 63 79 45. If you have any questions about the application procedure you can contact Recruiter Anouk Mastwijk via Phone or Whatsapp at 06-1527 2039 (please mention the job ID in your message).
More information about our application process can be found here.