Where will you be working ?
NN Group is a financial services company active in 18 countries, with a strong presence in a number of European countries and Japan. With more than 14,000 employees, delivering high-quality service and products and helping customers secure their financial future, offering retirement services, insurance, investments and banking products
Corporate Audit Services (CAS) is the internal audit department of NN Group. Located in Europe and Japan, the role of this diverse and international department is to provide an independent assessment of the design and effectiveness of NN's internal controls and risk management, with the ultimate aim of helping to mitigate the risks faced by the businesses.
The IT Audit team within CAS is responsible for conducting IT audits in order to provide independent assurance on the various IT organisations of NN across the different business lines and on NN Group. The team is ambitious to be best in class and develops and uses audit tools like CAATTs and scanning tools for penetration testing and vulnerability scanning and performing Red teaming as an audit.
CAS IT Audit is currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated (general/ITGC) IT auditor. Your main responsibilities consist of executing assessments and reviews of IT processes, applications and systems in the various parts of NN Group and NN business units, but also within external IT providers. The audits are performed in close co-operation with technical IT Audit specialists or with the (business) audit colleagues from other CAS teams. You will report recognised IT risks, as a result of performed audits, to the highest management levels within the NN organisation.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within IT;
- Successful or almost completed master of IT-auditing (Dutch Register EDP auditor);
- Hands-on working experience within an Audit organization;
- Experienced IT auditor and team player;
- Knowledge of IT processes and variety of IT systems;
- Excellent problem analysis and able to recognise risks;
- Fluency in Dutch and English (written and spoken);
- Good communication skills and customer focus;
- Excellent report writing skills Dutch and English;
- Able and willing to travel as part of the job.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A professional, dynamic and international work environment
- An independent and pro-active team player, with strong analytical skills and critical mind, combined with effective communication skills, and planning/ organizing expertise.
- Hands on and willing to undertake complex audits.
- Challenging and complex assignments
- We offer a job on functions scale 11, 12 depending on level of IT knowledge and audit experience.
- The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague
Are you interested in this position, please apply directly online before Monday May 27. In case you have additional questions about the position or application process, please contact Mina Bahaj senior recruiter, at 06 15 06 62 45, or via email@example.com