Your impact as a (Senior) Investment Strategist Fixed Income
The Investment Strategist will monitor and analyze Fixed Income markets worldwide and share his investment views in publications, presentations and meetings to a variety of internal and external clients.
As (senior) Investment Strategist you will:
- be responsible for defining our investment strategy on Fixed Income asset classes, developing views on rates and spread markets and advice clients on their portfolios
- apply the investment beliefs of the Multi Asset team and always combine data and behavioral analysis with a more fundamental driven process
- assist in strengthening our quantitative tool kit and find and test new data sources
- actively participate in discussions on views and trade opportunities in Fixed Income markets with the investment managers in the Multi Asset team
- present and discuss your and the team’s views with internal and external clients and stakeholders, including NN Insurance, pension fund clients and colleagues from NN IP investment teams, and liaise with national and international media.
Meet your team
The Multi Asset Team is one of the five focused investment teams within NN IP. We manage close to 30bln. assets in balanced mix funds, flexible multi asset strategies, diversified multi credit and lifecycle solutions. The Investment Strategy team consists of 5 economists/strategists, 3 data scientists and a team lead. In your role you will actively engage with your colleagues in the Investment Strategy team, the portfolio managers within Multi Asset and within the rest of the organization. In addition you will support our institutional solutions and insurance colleagues in servicing their clients.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit: NN Investment Partners.
Critical skills of a (Senior) Investment Strategist Fixed Income
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague and experienced investment strategist, who has a strong background in fixed income markets and investing, who is keen on expressing his expertise. When assessing your application we will be looking for:
- A minimum of 7 years relevant working experience in the investment industry
- Passion for fixed income markets
- Good understanding of the fundamental and behavioral drivers of markets
- Creativity with an innovative mindset
- Strong communication skills, both in English and Dutch
- Understanding of statistical and quantitative techniques
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you the unique opportunity to work within a large and well equipped multi asset team, add to our ambition to stay innovative and adaptive and to be a leader in responsible investing, and help to build out our business internationally to various clients groups.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
Commit to NN
Are you seeking a dynamic position in an organisation where you are constantly challenging yourself? Then we would like to meet you. Upload your resume via the apply button.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please contact recruiter Mina Bahaj at email@example.com.