You are a (Senior) Investment Risk Manager who knows the financial industry and you have always had a passion for financial risk related topics within the investment management industry. Do you have a can-do mentality and do you thrive in an international and dynamic work environment that requires you to react quickly to economic, financial and political developments around the world? We provide an environment which allows you to further strengthen both your personal and professional skills. If you recognise yourself in this profile, then we might have just the right position for you!
On a day-to-day basis the focus can shift quickly depending on market developments, projects and analyses required to better understand risk drivers within portfolios. Goals of the team are to maintain a strong risk governance framework to protect client assets and be able to provide information throughout the company for solid decision making as well as being a valuable sparring partner on a multitude of topics (e.g. regulation, industry developments,…).
You are responsible, amongst others, for:
- Determining and monitoring risk profiles of products and pro-actively aligning with relevant stakeholders during product set-up/change;
- Proposing improvements of the risk governance framework;
- Working on the specification and implementation of risk models;
- Contributing to or representing in departmental projects, meetings and committees;
- Regular and ad-hoc risk reporting responsibilities;
- Manage relationships with the other Risk Management teams, NN IP departments and with departments of NN Group.
Meet your team
The Risk Management department is divided into the Financial Risk and Operational Risk Management teams. The Financial Risk team comprises Investment Restriction, Credit & Counterpart Risk, Investment Risk and Performance, Attribution & Analytics. You will be part of the Investment Risk team.
The Investment Risk team is diverse in terms of characters, nationalities and gender. We are a young and dynamic team with an open mindset.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
- Analytical mindset with attention to details;
- Team player with can-do mentality and willingness to go the extra mile
- Master’s degree;
- CFA, FRM or equivalent qualification is a plus;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in market, liquidity, credit risk and/or pricing within an international asset management environment;
- Proven ability to identify and address business issues by applying market knowledge and creative reasoning;
- Fluent in written and spoken both in English;
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.’
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices;
- This position is plotted in scale 10 or 11, depending on your level of experience.
The job is for 40 working hours a week and the location is The Hague, The Netherlands
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job, please contact Robert Janssen, Head of Investment Risk, via Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions about the application process? Please call Recruiter Femke Zeeman on +31 6 51 50 97 66.
More information about our application process can be found here.