- Interact with Credit Analyst team and external sources on a daily basis in order to identify, select, and analyze investment opportunities drawn from across the European Credit market.
- Take responsibility for the on-going performance contribution of specific sectors within the overall portfolio and contribute to top-down investment strategy.
- Implementation of the resulting investment views across the various funds/mandates while observing their specific objectives and restrictions.
- Support commercial organization in winning new assets and retaining existing clients.
- Participate fully in the development of the team’s underlying investment process with a strong focus on ESG and enhanced use of technology.
Meet your team
The vacancy is within the European Investment Grade Credit team, which is responsible for managing NNIP's European Investment Grade Credit funds and mandates and proprietary assets, totaling around EUR 30bln in AuM.
The investment process is based on fundamental analysis with a strong focus on ESG, combined with thorough management of top-down risks. Significant investments in data, technology and people aim to improve strengthen our proposition. The team has a first-quartile long-term track record, built through an investment process with transparent decision-making and clear lines of accountability. The team is made up of experienced professionals that have developed complementary expertise over the course of their respective careers. The challenge would be for you to complement this team.
If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
- Proven track record as a European credit portfolio manager for non-financial corporates, experience with global credit markets.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, and the ability to formulate and communicate views.
- Understanding of both credit analysis, macro/sector trends as well as market dynamics.
- Dedicated and results-oriented team player.
- Relevant Master degree, preferably combined with a CFA designation or other relevant professional qualification.
- Fluency, written and verbal, in English.
- As a Senior Investment Manager – Investment Grade Credit your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An innovative and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- Internally this position is plotted in job category: Investment Professional 4
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Titia in ‘t Veld on +31 (0)70 5133764.
More information about our application process can be found here.