Do you like to dive deep into the transaction structures of Asset Backed Securities to find interesting investments? Or are you getting energized by investing in whole loans and managing a transaction from origination to closing? Then please read about the below opportunity and apply if you think you have the qualities to join the team.
NN Investment Partners has an established Mortgages & ABS team focused on investments in European Residential Mortgage Loans and Asset Backed Securities. The team manages approximately EUR 20Bn in assets for in-house and third party clients.
To support the strong growth and further strengthen our capabilities, we are looking for a (Senior) Portfolio Manager with extensive experience in and strong affinity with investing in European Residential Mortgages and Asset Backed Securities.
The most important job requirements experience and skills are listed below.:
- 5+ years of experience in investing in ABS & Residential Mortgage Loans
- Experience in liaising with Third Party clients is considered a plus
- Strong negotiation skills
- Understanding relevant market dynamics
- Knowledge of the relevant regulatory environment, such as consumer protection legislation, Solvency II, Basel IV treatment of mortgages and ABS
- Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Ability to originate and execute transactions
- A sharp eye for details
- The ability to think clearly under pressure
- Perseverance and patience
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of expanding the capabilities within a large international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this position is plotted in job category: Investment Professional 4
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Titia in ‘t Veld on +31 (0)70 5133764.
More information about our application process can be found here.