Are you the senior finance professional that helps us with setting up the Global Distribution Oversight role in The Hague?
The Senior Global Distribution Oversight is responsible for:
- Coordinates activities for a small team and has the freedom to determine targets and how to achieve these.
- Coordinates activities and the Global Distribution (GD) process for less senior colleagues, and operates within general guidelines.
- Coordinates GDO process and draws conclusions based on advanced data analyses, and reviews reports and advices on specific needs and specifications from (finance) stakeholders and clients
- Consults management regarding compliance aspects of GDO and has contact with internal and external stakeholders to discuss issues in these matters, and consults internal and external stakeholders on areas of concern with regard to (financial) compliance and implements necessary adjustments.
- Operates within practices and procedures, covered by precedents and or well defined policies. Review of intermediate results. Functions within operational guidelines, and review of end results. and determines own priorities. Functions partly within operational guidelines and procedures, partly within general guidelines and targets, and may deviate from established procedures and practices as long as the end results meet standards of acceptability.
- Combines existing solutions to create and implement improvements or innovative solutions in generally defined context.
- Maintain distribution arrangement documentation (agreements, contracts, amendments, fee letters, and other relevant documentation);
- Control the accuracy of the fund fee process communicated by our service providers (trailer fees, sales fees, etc.);
- Support our sales teams with their clients in various countries around the world;
- Assist the Finance department to provide financial analysis, various fee calculations and recurring accruals based on the validated data by the GDO team;
- Review and analyse new agreements and provide recommendation;
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting;
- Other distribution-related or any other duties as assigned by management
Meet your team
You will be part of a team of 16 professionals in both accounting and reporting. Following the updated strategy announced by the Board of NN Investment Partners, Finance is now at the beginning of the transition process to be able to meet the strategic goals. For the role of Global Distribution, the department Accounting & Reporting is setting up a new small team, with a clear focus on Funds Transfer, Collateral Management / Margins, Corporate Actions / Income Processing, Static Data / Data Management, Reconciliation / Investigation, Client Valuations / Pricing , Network Management, Know Your Client / Client Onboarding, Control, Tax Operations, and Call Center Servicing. Typically this role is found where individuals cover a broad range of responsibilities rather than focusing on one specific role.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
- Masters’ degree in (business) economics, accounting, or controlling
- 5-10 years relevant experience in the field
- Strong knowledge of global distribution within the Asset Management industry is required
- Excellent knowledge of NN Investment Partners fee model and fee flows, transfer pricing, Mifid II, AIFMD required
- Excellent communication skills, experience in client interaction, communications with distribution partners, and other stakeholders. Able to find the right balance between managing relationships and progressing.
- Well-developed coordination skills and 5+ years of experience on management level would be a plus
- Experienced in working with complex IT systems to monitor the various contractual arrangements and fee flows
- People management skills are preferred, in order to coordinate processes and lead a small team
- Energetic, resolute and able to switch easily within a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently as in a team
- Fluent in English, preferably also French
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this job is plotted in job category: Financial Reporting 5
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Femke Zeeman via +31 651509766 .
More information about our application process can be found here.