Are you the solid financial specialist that can help to further improve our accounting and reporting team?
In this role you will be part of the Financial Accounting & Reporting department of NN Investment Partners. In this position you will have a clear focus on financial analysis/comments (actuals vs actual analysis for balance sheet and P&L), coordination of the month, quarterly and year-end closing, coordination of a small team of people, including policies and procedures. In depth knowledge of accounting and reporting standards is key for this role.
You are responsible amongst others for:
- Coordinating activities and the reporting process for less senior colleagues, and operates within general guidelines;
- Finance output, analytical review of the Balance Sheet and Income Statements and delivery of comments to Business Partnering and Control team;
- Creating a robust balance sheet dossier, with clear descriptions of all items, supporting documentation and including for example debtors and creditors maturity analysis;
- Combining existing solutions to create and implement improvements or innovative solutions within the team.
Meet your team
You will be part of a team of 16 professionals in both accounting and reporting. Following the updated strategy announced by the Board of NN Investment Partners, Finance is now at the beginning of the transition process to be able to meet the strategic goals.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners
For this vacancy we are looking for someone with at least:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in accounting/reporting or audit;
- Preferably holds RA degree;
- Experience and knowledge in Reporting under IFRS and Dutch GAAP;
- Proven track record in finance transformations;
- Strong focus on optimization and teambuilding (based on managerial experience);
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role.
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices;
- A challenging and dynamic environment that gives you the opportunity to influence the decision making of a large asset manager;
- Internally this job is plotted in job category: Financial Reporting 5.
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Femke Zeeman via +31 651509766.
More information about our application process can be found here.