For our Investment Content team (part of Marketing & Communication), NN Investment Partners is looking for an experienced financial editor who can support us with writing in-depth and background publications related to financial markets and investment management. This with a focus on usefulness and engagement based on content and communication towards end clients, primarily institutional clients.
- Deliver investment content by acting as a single point of contact to promote external visibility
- A leader (advise and support) in creating, editing, and maintaining content
- Monitor the uniformity and consistency of NN IP’s vision and related topics in various texts/ publications to various clients
- Adapt publications for various audiences
- Providing input to investment-related projects
- Proposing ideas and contributing to the further development of publications and expressions
- Identify and analyze the developments in financial markets
- Contribution to the recycling / redesign of material
- Deliver content for campaigns and other commercial activities
Meet your team
The main responsibility of the Investment Content team is to disclose, make available, deliver information and support to internal and external clients, at allocation and product level. The team’s mission is to increase the visibility of NN Investment Partners as a highly professional, skilled and credible party by optimal and timely service to clients directly and indirectly. The service is always related to investment information.
NN is a large organization. If you start working with our team, you will work for business unit NN Investment Partners.
- Higher educational level
- 3-5 year experience in financial industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A keen interest in financial markets
- Familiarity with social networks and Thomson Reuters Eikon is an advantage
- In addition, your personal qualities will play a decisive role
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
- Internally this job is plotted in job category: Communications Specialist 1
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Titia in ‘t Veld on +31 (0)70 513 37 64 .
More information about our application process can be found here.